Complete the sentences using the following time prepositions:
for, to, by, from, until, since, during, while, on, at, in
1. I haven’t seen a good film _________ months.
2. I’ve been waiting here _________ 9 o’clock.
3. Many people left the cinema _________ the film because it was so boring
4. You can have a shower __________ I cook dinner
5. Trains in Britain are really awful. They never arrive ______ time
6. He’s not a close friend but I see him _______ time ____ time
7. I was born _____ the 11th of November, _____ 7:00pm
8. You must reply to this e-mail ____ friday next week.
9. I’m sorry but I won’t be able to give you an answer _____ I have spoken to the manager.
10. The firemen came just _____ time to save the girl.
11. _____ the time I arrived at the station, the bus had left.
- from – to
- on – at